The Loft
Rockland County Pride Center

Premises Liability

Westchester County Premises Liability Attorney Standing Up for Your Rights

Premises Liability If you have been injured on someone else's property, you may be entitled to monetary damages from the property owner to cover medical expenses, lost wages and pain and suffering. At the Law Offices of Christine J. Klein, P.C., we have 25 years of experience handling premises liability claims.

Our Westchester County premises liability attorney handles personal injury claims, including:

  • Improper or negligent maintenance
  • Unsafe conditions
  • Negligent snow, ice or water removal
  • Slip-and-falls
  • Trip-and-falls
  • Negligent security or lack of security
  • Swimming pool accidents
  • Defective staircases
  • Defective elevators and escalators
White Plains Slip-and-Fall Lawyer

As a result of unsafe conditions on someone else's property, you may have fractured a bone, strained your back or neck or suffered a traumatic injury. Your injuries may require hospitalization, surgery or long-term rehabilitative care.

Unfortunately, slip-and-fall victims face a lot of scrutiny. Insurance providers and big corporations have plenty of money to spend defending themselves against your claims. They may characterize you as greedy. They may even allege that your negligence caused the problem or that you have not been injured at all.

At the Law Offices of Christine J. Klein, P.C., we have the experience to maximize your claim and set you on the path to recovery. We will collect evidence — such as security camera video and statements from witnesses — to prove that dangerous conditions existed and to prevail on your behalf.

Contact the Law Offices of Christine J. Klein, P.C.

From our office in Hawthorne, we represent clients throughout New York, including New York City, Nyack, New City, White Plains and other parts of Westchester, Rockland, Putnam, Dutchess, Orange, Bergen and Passaic counties.

To schedule an appointment with an experienced attorney, contact us by filling out the form on this website or call (914) 449-6749.

Client Reviews
I used Christine's services to create my will, healthcare proxy, and real estate purchase. She was always available to answer my questions and explained what I needed to know in a clear and easy to understand way. I recommend anyone to contact Christine for a consultation regarding your legal needs. Edward Shockey
Christine Klein was an absolute pleasure to work with. From my first phone call to her office she explained the whole adoption process to me and what I could expect. Throughout every step she gave me clear instructions and described what would come next. She was also easy to get in touch with and very friendly and personable. My adoption could not have gone smoother and I will definitely be using her services again when the need comes. I would highly recommend her to anybody in need of a good lawyer. Linda K.
Attorney Klein represented me in the adoption of my daughter and is working again as I adopt my son. Her knowledge of the law and degree qualify her but it is her patience, kindness, clarity and confidence which distinguish her. I am certain mine is not the only family thanking her. Janine Ermilio